Yes!!!!! I didn't believe it at first. I didn't have my glasses on this morning so I thought the "5" was a "9", but after I took 2 more readings, it surely read: 135.7!
It took nearly 2 years for this to happen. Although my pre-preggo 135 was a lot more fit and taut (haha) than my flimsy, baggy post-preggo 135! Oh well... I am still working on that!
Honestly, I have not been doing much exercise other than some running here and there. I am attributing it to not eating as much, especially with Joel gone - I don't go out to eat much, whereas we used to eat out a few times a week. And maybe I just don't feel like eating because, well, I'm lonely!!!! haha
I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks with Thanksgiving, Liam and my birthdays, Christmas Parties, our Anniversary...
Wish me luck.
WOO HOO!!! Congrats! :) You will be fine through the holidays! You'll be so stressed with moving and packing that you'll burn anything you eat off. Plus, black friday shopping... :) How about we make a deal that I'f I'm not otherwise obligated (wink, wink), I'll run the 1/2 marathon with you in Savannah. It's on my bucket list!
ReplyDelete