Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Determined!

I just PR'ed on a 5K this past Saturday. A new PR by 19 seconds. My goal is to break 26 minutes at my next 5K on April 6th. Which means I need to cut at least 25 seconds off this new PR. Doable? Surely. I just need to convince myself of that. I just did some speedwork yesterday and plan to do more next week too. I wonder if that will help me get there in 2 weeks?

A race recap will be written for it, but I wanted to brag because I actually WON my age group. Albeit, it was a small race with only 129 participants - it is a great confidence booster for me! I came in 34th, and 7th female to cross the line. Woot! :)


3 comments:

  1. Great job congrats on the AG win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! Did you get anything for winning your age group? You've hit so many goals this year and it's only just begun!

    ReplyDelete