Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2.18 miles - Ft Washington Park

August 16, 2011, Tuesday
7:19 pm - great running weather
2.18 miles
23:49
 
mile 1 (flat) - 10:07
mile 2 (some hills) - 11:31

For not running in 2 weeks, I felt great. I felt refreshed and ready to go. I had a good pace going in the beginning and tried to keep it up for the whole first mile. For the second mile, I decided to veer off to other paths for variation (the normal path I run is a flat loop). I didn't feel extremely tired. I think it is mostly due to the weather change, how it is getting cooler and a little darker earlier. That humidity really gets to you! 
 
I wore my stability bands this time - on both knees. No pain!
 
Next run will probably be this weekend on the Wilson Bridge Trail. Or the 5k trail course at the Park (Fort Washington).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment