I've been sick this past week and just not feeling up for running. I may go this afternoon at lunch. Maybe if I get dressed now I will feel like I will have to go. Weather is nice (69/cloudy) so I should probably do it.
I didn't go to yoga Tuesday because my free week trial had ended and I had to wait until today (payday) to buy a punch card. I will probably go tomorrow morning. I need to get something in this week.
I had a OB/GYN appointment yesterday and I am back up to 139. Not sure how because I was 135 last week and have not been doing anything. How could I have gained so much so fast? Joel thinks it's water retention.
But on the brighter side, the nurse told me that at my last appointment in summer of 2010, I had weighed in at 151! Not a bad weight loss in one year and a half, considering I wasn't doing much. Also, my doctor told me I had the resting heart rate of an athlete (40-something BPM), which surprised me because I hadn't done anything in a week and I was still sick.
Anyway... got to get some work done before venturing out into the 'hood for 3 miles!
No comments:
Post a Comment