Monday, July 25, 2011

3 miles - WIlson Bridge Trail

July 24, 2011, Sunday
7:49 am (86˚ - felt like 93˚ according to weather.com)
3.01 miles (via Joel's watch)
35:26

- First mile: 9:43! (over half was downhill)
- 2nd mile: 11:30
- 3rd mile: 14:00 (over half was the steep uphill back to start)

We parked a little further down the hill this time. :)
Took the trail up until I hit 1.5 miles, then turned back around.
I kept pace with a guy who was run-walking (we'd keep passing each other - as I did not stop to walk). It was good to have someone to follow who was going at somewhat the same pace. Heat/humidity did not bother me too much -- it reminded me of our Georgia days (pre-kid) we used to run at the park in the summer after work. (sigh)

Also: Knees feel fine!

So I actually took 2 weeks off. I didn't really do any other form of exercise other than the pushups... my excuse this time was a freelance project I had to work on at nights. And this week I have another project to work on at nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment