Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 miles - First Run on the Wilson Bridge Trail

July 4, 2011, Monday
7:30 am
4 miles - not officially measured, just based off Joel's GPS watch (that he wore, not me)
50 minutes

Started on the MD side by the National Harbor. Did not quite make it to VA, the MD part before the actual bridge was longer than expected (over a mile). The bridge section is long (and not shaded - thank goodness for clouds!) - I think the entire bridge is a mile itself! 2 miles out was around the drawbridge's tower. We turned around at that point and went back to complete 4 miles. I ran/jogged up until maybe beginning of mile 3. I had to walk due to some cramping. Ran-walked until back to start to complete 4 miles. There is a steep hill at the beginning that is difficult to climb up at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment